Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cliff Notes: Everything You Need To Know

We've added a sidebar video to catch you up on us, if you can't be bothered to read the book, so to speak. That would mean actually getting to know us, I suppose. The claim is pretty grand. Is it really everything you need to know? No, it isn't. You won't learn, for example, that Jill is not a morning person or that I love the perception that I'm being mistreated, and getting to complain about it. You don't really learn, in retrospect, about the faith that is supremely important to both of us, and the relationship with God that defines all others in our lives, including with one another.

But it's a set of Cliff Notes, right? It will probably get you through the test, even if you can't remember the name of Don Quixote's sidekick (Sancho Panza).

No comments:

Post a Comment